The Insignia Clearguide Difference
The Insignia Clearguide aligner system combines the technology of Ormco’s Insignia Advanced Smile Design™ software and AOA aligner engineering expertise. Use your creative, artistic skill to create customized smiles for each individual patient. The software incorporates your desired outcome into the final design of the aligner sets to create predictable, comfortable tooth movements and beautiful smiles.
- Insignia user-friendly software is a helpful diagnostic tool and puts full control of case design into your hands
- Heat N Bite mid-treatment self check ensures on-time, predictable treatment outcomes
- AOA’s unique aligner material eliminates manufacturing striations resulting in highly aesthetic, truly clear aligners
- Final smile design can be viewed in the software prior to treatment — a powerful consultation tool
- Flexible, cost-effective treatment choices available with a single- or dual-arch option.
Proprietary Insignia Clearguide aligner materialcreates virtually invisible aligners vs. competitoraligners.
To meet the needs of today’s image-conscious patients, Insignia Clearguide Express is designed for
aesthetic alignment of the upper and lower anterior teeth. Single-arch cases can be built to satisfy patients who require high aesthetics but may also need fixed appliance treatment on the opposing arch.
The Only Aligner System that Puts You in the Driver’s Seat
Insignia Clearguide contributes a significant advancement to orthodontic aligners. Now, you have full control of your cases throughout treatment. From the initial case set-up where you can physically make finite design changes to midtreatment self-check using Heat N Bite technology, Insignia Clearguide completes patient treatment on time and on track with your design.
The initial case is set up per your preferences and impression data. Customize smiles for each individual patient using the Insignia Approver software. You can affect changes to a tooth’s position including tip, torque, rotation, in/out, occlusal/gingival, and mesial/distal. Changes you make are reviewed by an Insignia Smile Design Technician and then forwarded back to you for review and final approval.
Heat N Bite Mid-Treatment Self-Check
Insignia Clearguide Express incorporates a unique, effective midtreatment step that monitors patient tooth movement throughout treatment. Aligners are provided in phases depending on the number required to complete treatment. In between phases, a Heat N Bite is taken to make appropriate adjustments to subsequent aligner sets. This ensures treatment remains on track, avoiding the need for costly and time-consuming reboots/restarts.
Insignia Clearguide Express, How does it compare?
- No course certification or annual education requirements
- No minimum case requirements
- No start-up or licensing costs
- Phased training personalized to you and your schedule
Guided InstrucionWe’re here for you! Insignia Clearguide Express puts design control in your hands but not without the support you need to design great cases. Whether you are new to Insignia or desire a refresh on the newest features of the software, we arepleased to offer “phased” training that works with your schedule to meet your specific needs in the most convenient way.